Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Postage Due & Seam Binding


The Postage Due stamp set is very versatile and I continue to create cards using it.  The main stamped image on both of today's card is the Postage Due image.  The birthday greetings card is stamped with Crumb Cake ink on our white cardstock, wrapped with a pretty seam binding bow and layered on Crumb Cake cardstock.   The greeting was stamped on white cardstock and layered on a scalloped Crumb Cake oval.  The Soft Sky card is extremely pretty (my opinion).  The Postage Due image looks beautiful stamped on white cardstock using Soft Sky ink and layered on Soft Sky cardstock. But I have to say that the Stylish Stripes embossing folder (available in our Holiday catalog) with the Soft Sky seam binding wrapped around it is what makes this card so very pretty.  The little matching pearls were some that I had in my gem stash and they are a nice finishing touch.  I still laugh that I passed over this stamp for more than a year because I didn't think I would use it enough! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment