Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It was a busy weekend at my house.  Card classes were very enjoyable, as always.  Sydney was an overnight guest so that she could spend time with  great Grammy.  Needless to say, I have not spent much time creating, but I did  make this quick and simple card.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.  The card base is Raspberry Ripple while the ribbon and ink is Rose Red.  Have I told you that I really like the Stylish Stripes embossing folder? So pretty!  After I finished this card I thought to myself that it would make a pretty Christmas card, replacing the "just because" with a Christmas sentiment.  Today my Mom and I are off to visit my son's house.  Grammy wants to meet his dogs, too.  So  we will have another great day!  Hope you have a great day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment