Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blooming With Kindness

My friend, Lisa, recently ordered the Blooming with Kindness stamp set which prompted me to use my set to create today's cards.  One card base is vanilla and the other is white (which is not obvious in the photos).  Other than that, I used the same colors for both cards:  Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke.  I inked the flower stamp using the Pumpkin Pie ink pad and then colored little sections of the stamp (prior to stamping) using the Cajun Craze marker.  After stamping the image and the greeting, I then used one of the Labels framelits to cut it out.  Before adhering the image to the card I added a little interest to the card by stamping the border from Summer Silhouettes.  I can see this stamp set being used to make an assortment of cards for gift-giving as not only do you have the flower image (which can be inked in a variety of color combinations) but a nice selection of sentiments to add to the cards.  Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment