Monday, July 8, 2013

Washi Tape?

Today's card is a fun card created with the new stamp set, Tape It.  The stamp set includes 8 images of decorative tape in various lengths and patterns.  Three of the four tape images on the card are from the stamp set and one is a piece of  Washi tape.   The tape and stamp set work well together, and since I have a limited supply of Washi tape, the images  can be any color/design I want and I don't need to store a large variety of Washi tape rolls.   I also used one of the 5" x 3-1/2" note cards that I really like and which makes me wonder why I never created more cards this size.  Maybe it is because until now, SU didn't offer envelopes this size?    No matter the reason, I will definitely be ordering more of these note card sets which can be found on page 162 of the catalog.  The sentiment is from the new Four You set.  I debated about adding anther sentiment set to my stamp collection, but this set has sentiment styles that I do not own and for $11.95 (clear mount), is very reasonably priced.   It is storming here right now, so time for me to get off the computer.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment