Friday, July 5, 2013

Messy Island Photos

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!  We had a peaceful day at home.  We usually crew for our friend, Tom and his hot air balloon, but he couldn't be here this year.  So since I decided that I need to catch up on my scrapbooking, I spent the better part of the day working on that project, a continuation of what I started the other day.   I have spent the last few days:  sorting pictures already processed; going through the compact flashes and disks so see what needs to be processed versus that which I already have; and more.  Honestly, I have spent hours and hours with photos and photo disks, ordering a total of a little more than 500 pictures.  I actually toyed with the idea of getting a number of the photos scrapped digitally.  But after spending way too much time on the first few pages, I decided to just traditionally scrap--less time, less money and less aggravation--lol!!!!  (And I also have a huge collection of scrap paper that I should use!)  So today I am sharing my messy island/tables photos!  I may not have new cards to post, but at least you can see that I am creating!  Have a good weekend and I will be back with a card or two on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my craft room/ spare bedroom does every day!! Glad you had a productive holiday! Looking forward to catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete