Thursday, July 18, 2013

Copy A Card


As I was going through the catalog, I decided to recreate the layout of the "hello" card on page 22.  Since I recently posted a card that incorporated a brayered embossing folder, I opted to use DSP in place of the embossed layer.   The card base is Basic Gray layered with  Pool Party This & That DSP which has a bit of a distressed look.  The sentiment from the Four You set fits perfectly in an oval framelit.  In keeping with the distressed feel, I randomly sponged a little gray on the Pool Party oval.  The banner was cut from a retired DSP scrap and layered on a Decorative Label.  There are great ideas/samples in the catalog.  If you are ever stuck for a card design, grab the catalog and find an idea that appeals to you. As the heat continues,  have a nice day, keep cool and stay hydrated, too!.



No comments:

Post a Comment