Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Goose

As many of you know, my husband is a water fowl hunter and I enjoy the shorebirds (among other things) when we are in Florida.  When I saw the Wetlands stamp set in the annual catalog, it was at the top of my "need" list.  Not only does it have the goose image, but includes an image of sandpipers, reeds/seagrass and three elegant sentiments. The sentiments remind me of the retired Sincere Salutations stamp set, a little smaller but of a very similar pretty font.  Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Black and Soft Suede work together perfectly--both cardstock and markers.  I actually observed the geese in the pond to be sure I colored the goose so it looked like a goose! Still need a little goose-coloring practice--hahah.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment