Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ideas From Catalog

While waiting for the arrival of new stamp sets and other products to create with, today's card was copied (sort of) from page 81 of the new cattie.  The designer paper used is from the Gingham Garden collection.  Since I have quite a bit of Island Indigo retired ribbon, I used that in place of the baker's twine used on the card in the cattie.  I am not a fan of staples on cards, so my greeting (from Pennant Parade) is a little more to my liking.  As you are going through the catalog, do you look at a certain card or project and wonder what supplies were used to make that card?  To answer your question, all you need do is go to the following link and get a list of the supplies: 


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20130601_AC_en-US/US_2013_AC_StampinSupplies.pdf

I have printed up the 30-page Stampin' Supplies list and keep it with my catalog and find it a useful resource.  It does not give me the directions to make the card, but it sure takes the guesswork out of which supplies are needed.  Hope you find this link helpful.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment