Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wildflower Meadows

We will be making today's card at the New Catalog Open House on Saturday.  The color is Coastal Cabana, one of the new In colors.  The white layer was stamped with the Wildflower Meadows background stamp, a stamp available in the new catalog.  What makes this stamp even more special is the fact that it has a matching embossing folder which I used after stamping the image.  I corner rounded punch on two of the corners and the final touch was sponging the edges.  Well, I thought that was the final touch. As I looked at the card it was a little to plain.  So I stamped a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched it with an oval punch and layered that on a scalloped oval.  And as I am looking at it right now, I should have probably sponged the edges of the white oval, too.  Oh well, next time! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment