Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let The Cute Begin

I always thought the stamp on today's card was cute, but I never owned the stamp.  When I saw that the stamp was included in May's Best of Brides & Babies, I decided to purchase the set. In addition to this particular stamp, there are a couple others that I will put to good use. I still do not have any ribbon or embellishments in the colors of Pistachio Pudding or Crisp Cantaloupe, so I cut a piece of organza ribbon and sprayed it with a mixture of Cantaloupe reinker and water.  Once the ribbon dried, I tied it on the card and look how nicely it matches.  I also tested a mixture of Pistachio Pudding reinker and rubbing alcohol on both the organza and white taffeta ribbons and those turned out very pretty, too.  You will be seeing those ribbons on future cards.  For a little added extra on today's card, I kneaded the clay I mentioned in yesterday's post with Cantaloupe reinker and made this little button.  I used a blender pen and ink to fill in the letters, but I really need the In color markers.  They will be on my first order come June 1st, along with more white organza and white taffeta ribbon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment