Monday, April 15, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

I have purchased a few single stamps and I like the option, as do many others.  As a matter of fact, due to the popularity of the single stamp promotion, the promotion has been extended thru July 31st.   The stamp used on today's card is one of the single stamps  presently available in Assortment 4.  After embossing the stamped image using black embossing powder, I colored it in using my Daffodil Delight marker and finished it off by adding a little "shine" ( a rhinestone that was colored using one of my yellow Copic markers).  The black and white polka dot paper is retired DSP layered on a Daffodil Delight card base.  The Daffodil trim (created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch) is a nice way to cover the area where the DSP and black cardstock meet.  Hope you have a sunshine-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment