Thursday, April 18, 2013

Twirly-Whirly Birthday

I hope that none of you are being affected by the torrential rainfalls we are having here. I use my iPhone as my alarm clock, so it is next to my bed at night.  Well, at 4:00 this morning, I hear this loud, blaring alarm coming from the phone.  My first thought is there is a tornado nearby!  I jump up, the dog is going crazy and I am thinking tornado.  It was a flood  warning alert for the surrounding areas. Unfortuantely, many areas are flooded, roads are closed and there is more rain on the way. So far we are good~~thank God.  Due to the rainy weather over the past couple of days, I spent a lot of time down in my scrap room.  I now have a few things ready to be posted over the next few days.  In keeping with happy cards, today's card is just that.  I received a slider card at Easter (thank you, Kathy) and at that time thought how cute a slider card would be if using the Wishes Your Way stamp set and a pinwheel.  After thinking about it, I decided to just make one and here it is.  The greeting is from the Wishes Your Way stamp set and the little pinwheel stamp is included in the Make A Cake set.  Once again I colored in one of our rhinestones using a pink Sharpie marker to embellish the stamped pinwheel.  Well it is raining again so I wonder what I will create today?  Have a great day and stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment