Friday, April 19, 2013

Boutique Boxes

Thankfully we kept a dry basement.  Others in the surrounding communities have not been so fortunate.  The water was unreal yesterday.  And this morning I just saw~~SNOWFLAKES!!!
The theme for May's card classes is Father's Day and while I do have card ideas, I wasn't sure what to create for the 3D project.  I had read on our SU demo site the positive reviews from other demos regarding the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit in the Spring Mini, so decided to give the kit a try.  The kit includes eight boxes together with enough buttons, twine and stickers/diecuts  to embellish the boxes for $7.95.  (There is also a bundle option which includes a cute little stamp set.)  Today's photo is of two boutique boxes I put together and embellished.  The box on the right was embellished using only things in the kit and is perfect for Father's Day.  It fits a gift card nicely and even comes with a little matching printed note card, too. The box on the left was embellished with the scalloped belly band and doily included in the kit with flower trim and a few butterflies that are not in the kit.  Many possibilities and I will agree with the positive reviews I read prior to purchasing this kit.  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment