Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Secret Garden Sympathy

We used the Secret Garden stamp set over the weekend and I am finding that this is one of those sets that is getting a lot of use. Since the stamp set was out,  I decided to use it for a couple quick yet pretty cards.  I stamped the flowers and leaves on white cardstock using Black Stazon, added a greeting to each, used the Scallop Corner punch and adhered to card bases.  The horizontal card was stamped using the smaller image, leaving a little too much white space.  So, I used my Butterfly embosslit to create a few pretty little black butterflies to scatter on that card.   I have to add a white liner on the inside and the sympathy cards will be done.  I am thinking of making sets of these cards in assorted colors and with various sentiments to give as gifts, something I will work on later today.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment