Monday, April 1, 2013

Framed Gift Card

It was a busy weekend here, but it was a good one!  We enjoyed a lovely Easter with our family.  Actually, our daughter's in-laws have had us over for Easter ever since I can remember.  John and I host Thanksgiving and Walt and Dorothy host Easter.  We are very blessed that our families spend the holidays together.  On Saturday I had a nice afternoon at the baby shower I mentioned in an earlier post.  You saw the card and today I am posting the gift. The Mommy and Daddy-to-be live in the Baltimore, Maryland area.  Since transporting the gifts would be a little tricky and/or expensive to send, I opted to give a gift card.  It's all in the presentation so rather than just putting the gift card in a card, I made an envelope using the scallop envelope die.  After tying  a ribbon around it, I matted it on a coordinating piece of DSP and slipped in the Target gift card.  The frame will not take up that much room and in a couple of months will be holding a 4x6 photo of the new arrival! 

No comments:

Post a Comment