Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We received about 9 inches of snow yesterday.  Looks beautiful~~especially when you do not have to go out in it.  I happened to spend the better part of the day in my scrap room. Since we will be making a "Happy Dirtday" card at Jen's workshop on Sunday, I made a sample of a card using the bulldozer image from the I Dig You set.    After stamping the bulldozer, I added mini silver brads.  What is the background layer on this card?  Well, thanks to an email from a friend in Ohio, I was reminded that embossed foil is a great background. (Thank you, Martha!)  The hearts falling out of the bucket of the bulldozer would have made a great Valentine.  Valentine's Day is behind us, but the male in your life--son, grandson, husband--likes to know you care any day of the year!  Or how about a Father's Day card?  You could stamp "I dig you" and add Dad, or grandpa or the stamp from the Family Reunion set which would work for you.  Or a card for grandma from her favorite grandson?  And while I am thinking of other ways to use this stamp set, maybe I should recreate this card and have snow falling out of the bucket!!! Have a great day and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment