Monday, February 25, 2013

Little Easter Favor

While searching the internet for cabinet refinishing videos I came across~~of all things~~these cute little favors!  I will apologize in advance to the person who made the video I watched.  I was so interested in getting  score lines and sizes, that I totally missed her name.  Christy from Texas sticks in my mind.   Needless to say once I watched the video, I had to run down to my scrap room to recreate it.  I made a few and as I was scoring the strips of card stock, I was coming up with different ideas.  Instead of little flowers, maybe a little bunny or an Easter Egg.  Or we could use our Itty Bitty Banner framlets to cut out a sentiment.  Pool Party baker's twine would also be very cute.  So many possibilities!  I came across the pretty Spring Lindt/Lindor candy which fits perfectly in the little box, as does a Cadbury Egg.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment