Sunday, February 3, 2013

Florida Sunset

As many of you know, John and I were on vacation for the past few weeks.  We went to our favorite vacation city, Fort Myers Beach, Florida.  The sunset pictured here was captured the first day we arrived.  While we were there, the weather was wonderful. We stayed at the north end of the island this year and loved it.  Each day I could walk to Bowditch Park and soak up the sun and take photos and videos of little creatures.  John and I were there for a week by ourselves and our friends then arrived.  We had a ball for a few days and our plans took a sudden change.  Our sister-in-law (John's brother's wife) died unexpectedly.  John and I headed off to Pinehurst, North Carolina.  We were with family which was nice, but would rather get together for more enjoyable family time.    Andrea will be missed by many.  She was a very kind and loving person who loved her family and traveling.  I was fortunate to have her as more than a sister-in-law~~she was my friend.  I do know that we will be returning to very cold weather, so hope this photo warms you up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment