Monday, January 28, 2013

Pool Party Layers

I rather like the look of white on white cards.  So I decided to make a card using various embossing folders to create a Pool Party monochromatic card.  The largest card stock layer was embossed using the Couture Creations' Tied Together folder.  The two layers across the center of the card were embossed using Stampin' Up embossing folders with one layer being edged with the scallop edge punch.   Originally, the white heart was Pool Party, but it was just too much Pool Party~~never thought I would think that!  So I switched it out for a white layered heart.  If you have a favorite color of card stock, try combining layers of the same color, but different embossing patterns.  I do think that a little embellishment such as a pearl, rhinestone or tiny Pool Party flowers on one edge of the heart would be a pretty addition to an already pretty card.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment