Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baby Cards

Our dear friends are celebrating the arrival of their first grandbaby, a little boy.  The Family Reunion stamp set includes the words "Grandma" and "Grandpa" so I knew I would use that set.  Together with the addition of some of my favorite retired product (diaper pins, congratulations and red-checked ribbon) I created a cute grandbaby card.  Since I was in baby card mode, I decided to make a baby girl card.  Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite baby girl color combinations.  Once again, the stamped images and ribbon are retired SU products.  Between the oval framelits and the Polka Dot embossing folder, these cards are  both good examples of using your old with your new.  So  don't forget about those "old" stamping products in a drawer somewhere. Every once in the while, look through your "stuff"~~and stamp away.  Have  a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment