Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New SU Stuff

I mentioned yesterday that SU is celebrating 25 years of stamping and have new product offerings.  With this in mind, they are offering a number of promotions.  The single stamps are something that I appreciate.  Very often you like just one stamp in a set but have to purchase the entire set.  And in the new releases there are a couple I will adding a few of the single stamps to my Sale-a-bration order. Now on to other new promotions: 
    SU is offering a new monthly kit subscription, called My Paper Pumpkin.  I have seen photos of the kit.  I have read about it and heard other demos reviews, but since I personally have not seen the kit, I do not have an opinion one way or the other.  Please head over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and check it out.  The cost is $19.95 and each month you will receive a "surprise" crafting project.  (I want the red box!)  If you have questions, I will be more than happy to help you out. 
Next up is this kit for the male in your life.  You can see this by going to my my SU website, www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net.  Click on Shop Now and click New Arrivals.  In addition, if you go to www.stampinup.com there is a cute video.  Again, I have not seen this item which costs $24.95.

And finally it is the Best of Birthday special.  SU is taking some of the favorite stamping images from the past 25 years and combining them into 12 sets, one release each month during 2013.  The cost for each set is $14.95 and when you purchase six, you get a free $14.95 stamp set of your choice.  The images pictured here are in this month's set.  OK, so I think I have mentioned everything SU is offering--WHEW!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment