Monday, January 14, 2013

More Single Stamps!

Stampin' Up is celebrating 25 years of creating this year.  They have promised that this year will be special and it sure is starting out that way.  You know I love the Valentine Bundles that are available until January 21st.  There are a few things that have recently been announced which I will be posting about.  But right now I am trying to get the flyers posted here on my blog regarding more single stamps--but to no avail.,  For now, if you click on the link, it should take you to the shop portion of the general SU website so you can at least see the 10 new never before seen single stamps:    http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1216.  Click on Stamps and then Single Stamps.
 

If you have any questions or are going to place an order, give me a holler or go to m y Stampin Up website: www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment