Friday, December 7, 2012

Pillow Boxes

Remember the Big Shot Pillow Box die?  It is now retired from Stampin' Up, but I continue to make use of it.  Today's photo includes two pillow boxes I made using the Coordinations cardstock.  After cutting the boxes, I ran them through the Big Shot using embossing folders.  The Cherry Cobbler was left alone after being embossed while I lightly sanded the Early Espresso box after it was embossed. What with the sparkly ribbons wrapped around them, these boxes will look darn pretty peeking out of the top of the Christmas stockings.  Use cardstock colors to match your dinner table; fill the boxes with little candies; tie with pretty ribbons and use as festive table favors and/or place card settings.  This and the matchbox die are the two dies that I wish had not retired.  They were and continue to be my favorite SU Big Shot dies.  Time for me to get going here.  This is "baking with Grandma and playing with Grandpa weekend", so I need to do a little grocery shopping.  Have a wonderful weekend and fins yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment