Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One More Snowman!

I was having "snow much fun" creating cards for nieces and nephews and just had to share this one in particular.  Do you remember the Halloween Moon card I had made a couple of months ago?  I had gotten so many positive remarks about that one card that I challenged myself to make a winter/snowman card using a fence.  But this time, after embossing the cardstock for the fence, I even cut the cardstock so that it l had wood slats just like you see in your neighborhood.  And since this is a winter card, I added snow to the fence. Easy enough to do:  just drag the top of the cardstock pieces against the Versamark ink pad, pour white embossing powder over it and heat.  Over the next few days I will be posting sneak peeks of products that will be in both the Spring Mini (effective January 3rd) and the Sale-a-bration brochure (SAB starts January22nd).  There are a few items that I am anxious to get my hands on and when I do, you will see my creations using those items right here on my blog.  I have ordered Spring Minis and SAB brochures to be mailed directly to my regular supporters.  Not sure exactly when they will be mailed, but I am thinking you will get them mid-December.  But if I see you before you receive your copies, I will share mine with you.  Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment