Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beautiful Ribbon

Today's cards were very easy to create~~no special technique or shape.  I just wanted you to see new ribbon that is in the Spring Mini.  When I first looked through the Spring Mini, I saw pretty pink and pretty gray ribbon.  The descriptive title of the ribbon is 1 1/4" Two-Tone Ribbon and next to it are two pictures of ribbon.  Well, the  1 1/4" did not register as I oooohed and ahhhhed over the ribbon pictures.  So when I tore open the SU box and saw the ribbon, I said out loud to myself,  "Wow, this is wide ribbon!"  The minute I said it I knew that I did read that it was 1 1/4".  No matter the size, the ribbon is gorgeous and it ties beautifully.  It is soft and shimmery and looks pretty on both cards.  So when you receive your Spring Mini in the mail you will ooooh and ahhhhh over much of it, but remember--the ribbon is wide!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment