Friday, December 21, 2012

Another Love Card

We had our first real snow of the season and happily it wasn't nearly as bad as predicted for our area. The snow has stopped, the ground is covered and icy and I sit here listening to the strong winds. Today will be a stay-at-home day so that I can spend time organizing my Christmas chaos~~ and playing with ink and paper, too!  The image on today's Valentine is  from the You Are Loved stamp set and coordinates with the Decorative Label punch.  I again matted the image on top of one of my Sure Cuts A Lot labels and added a tiny red heart.  The embossed heart detail was created using one of the embossing folders in the Adorning Accents collection, something I don't use very often and which I should.  To finish off the card I used my corner chomper (not SU) as it goes so well with the decorative label.   Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little time to soak up the sounds and scenes of this last weekend before Christmas.  And for those traveling~~safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment