Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Little Love

No sneak peeks; no new products to show; just a cute card~~if I say so myself!  The branch is a die that I purchased last year when we were in Florida. To be honest, I forgot I had it until I started playing with my Memory Box dies a couple of weeks ago.  The sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Well Scripted, a stamp set that I will not be parting with in the near future as the font is gorgeous. I actually think the sentiment is what makes this card special.  Basically, I punched out hearts, drew "string" using a glitter pen to hang the hearts from the branch and that was it. (Now that I am looking at the card, I should have had a brown branch.  Oh well, next time.)  Perfect for Valentine's Day, an anniversary or just to let someone know you care!  As a matter of fact, this is a card for all of my followers and customers.  I care about each of you!  Have a wonderful day and take it easy in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment