Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Watercolor Winter Simplicity

I purchased the Watercolor Winter set and sorry to say, have barely used it.  Today's cards are two quick and simple cards stamped with the poinsettia image from the Watercolor Winter set and a greeting from the Greetings of the Season set, both sets in the Holiday mini. I am pleased with the look of Cherry Cobbler ink and ribbon against the white card base.  And I especially like the scored lines on the lower card.  The one thing I am not too happy with is the yellow gel pen I used on the little centers of the poinsettias.  Future cards I make using this poinsettia will have  Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the center instead.  If you have a limited amount of time to spend making Christmas cards, these are two quick and simple ideas.  No poinsettia image?  How about a snowflake?  No holiday image at all?  How about the ribbon at the top, a few score lines in the center and the sentiment in the lower right hand corner?  So many possibilities with just a few supplies.  Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment