Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Set of Christmas Cards

I was given pretty Christmas scrapbook paper which perfectly matches Stampin' Up's retired Poppy Parade cardstock and ink. I made a set of cute Christmas cards with that paper together with Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue and White cardstock and ink.  The image/sentiment stamp on the front of all five cards is the Merry Christmas stamp from the For the Birds stamp set which is in the main catalog.  By the way, the stamp barely fits on a Decorative Label punch, so I used the Sure Cuts A Lot labels that I made a few weeks back.  (Just want you to know so that if you stamp this sentiment/image and plan to punch it out with the Decorative Label punch you won't wonder why mine fit and yours just makes it--barely!).  With each card, I would say to myself, "Now that's cute" or "I really like this one"~~lol!  Actually, the cards are all cute and I would be very happy to receive any one of them.  As you can see, once packaged (with matching envelopes) and tied with a ribbon, the cards make for a pretty gift.  I think I feel a class coming on~~anyone interested?    Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment