Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Festival of Prints DSP Stack

Today's post includes photos of Christmas cards made using paper from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper stack on page 20 of the Holiday Mini.  Each sheet in the paper stack measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and is double-sided.  The stamp used on all cards pictured here is from the Word Play set and can be purchased individually for a limited time.  The cards on the left were created using one sheet of paper each card using reverse sides of the paper.  After stamping the sentiment and using the decorative layer punch, I layered that onto a coordinating cardstock diecut  I had cut on my Cricut.   Again, a single sheet of DSP from the stack was used for the two cards on the right, using the same pattern on both. For these cards I stamped the image on rectangular pieces of Very Vanilla which meant no punch or diecuts were needed.  Check back tomorrow as I will post birthday cards created with paper from the same DSP stack.  In the meantime, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the color blocking on the Lucky Limeade card. That looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete