Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shimmery White Ornament~~FRAMED

It is another post regarding the Shimmery White Ornament from last week. I was wondering if the ornament would fit in a scrapbook/shadow box frame. The one frame I had here was not deep enough. So I visited my local craft store as they have shadow box frames on sale at 50% off. Sure enough, the shadow box frame I purchased was just the right depth. The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set. I am sure that this would be a beautiful addition to someone's holiday decor. Since the Shimmery White ornament is very time consuming, I have decided that at the Tags Class in October we will make a mini version of it (red ornament in the center of photo to the right). This will give you the opportunity to learn the basics of this project while creating a pretty finishing touch for a gift-wrapped package! The tags pictured are not necessarily the tags we will be making at the Tags Class in October, but we may make some of them. It is still a little early (for me) to plan Christmas tags--lol! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment