Wednesday, September 5, 2012

hello baby

I wanted to create a card that would incorporate the Crumb Cake tulle in such a way as to make the tulle look soft and pretty rather than look like "nylons"--lol! (I say that because the first couple of times I used this Crumb Cake tulle, that is exactly what the tulle reminded me of--nylon stockings!) Beginning with an Ivory card base, I added the tulle, Baja Breeze cardstock and Designer Series paper and then Crumb Cake cardstock. Should I stamp directly on the Crumb Cake cardstock or add a framelit element? Neither was what I was looking for. But the Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon was another story! Everything about the card is soft and pretty, just as a baby card should be. So, out came the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and I have created a perfect baby card. I do not need a baby card at the present time, but when I do need one, I am prepared! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment