Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween Moon Is A Favorite!

I was quite surprised when I was checking my emails yesterday morning and found out that the Halloween version of my Midnight Moon card was a favorite on Splitcoast Stampers! Prior to having my card chosen as a favorite, I had been thinking about how perfect the card would be if I replaced the black striped ribbon with thin strips of black cardstock so as to make the fence more "real". Here is the new version of my Halloween Moon card. That woodgrain embossing folder is absolutely perfect when used to create a fence. The only thing that would make the fence more perfect is if there was a little space between each slate of the fence--hahahah!! Don't worry! No more versions of this card. But I need to say one more thing~~the original card, Midnight Moon, was also favorited!!! I was just going to call it a night when I read the email and I am thrilled. Twice in the same week!! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gail!!! Gosh it seems like forever since I left a comment on a blog. I know ...... I have been MIA. My life has been a bit crazy lately but hoping to spend a little more time doing what I love..STAMPING. :) We need to connect. I just reactivated my SU demo with my SU upline. I found that I was longing for SU products after being away for 3 years. So I am a SU junkee once again. Hope you are doing well. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left you a message on SC! Glad to see you back in action. As for longing for SU products, I get that. I use other things, but there is just something about SU.

    ReplyDelete