Monday, August 13, 2012

Three On One

An earlier post included a butterfly card using the three layer stamping technique. Today's card is also based on the three layer stamping technique but it also includes two other techniques: two-step stamping (a favorite technique of mine) and the rock & roll technique. I used both the Gently Falling set and Fabulous Phrases. Even though I purchased the Gently Falling stamp set last year I still enjoy creating cards with it. In the mini is the Wonderfall set with a matching Bigz die and I like it a lot, too, but do I really need it? Not yet--lol! Our September classes will include this card, the gift card holder with the "mum", and two Thanksgiving cards. My next class is scheduled for September 8th from 1-3 pm and Cherie's group is scheduled for September 9th from 1-3 PM. Mark your calendars and l will be sending a reminder email about a week prior. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment