Saturday, August 25, 2012

For My Teacher

This morning I was wondering how I could use the Perfectly Preserved stamp set to make a "teacher" card using the little apples. Well, after a few minutes (more than a few actually), this is the card I came up with. I was going to use the "just for you" sentiment that is also in the set but I really wanted the word "teacher" on this card. After staring at my collection of stamps wondering which set would have a "teacher" stamp, the Family Reunion set jumped out at me. Not only was "teacher" in the set but also "to my". So with a little help from my stamp-a-ma-jig, I have a created a perfect teacher card. And to all teachers, thanks for all you do for children and their families. You play a special and important part in all our lives. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment