Thursday, July 5, 2012

Regal Rose & Pumpkin Pie

While on the Stampin' Up demonstrator site, I saw a couple of pretty cards using the larger flower in the Reason to Smile set. They were simple cards yet very pretty. So after I finished working on the cards for Saturday's class, I wanted to see what I could come up with using the larger flower. I enjoy two-step stamping and I wanted to use Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight for the flowers. There was a little too much white space on the strip of cardstock I stamped, so I inked up the small flower print butterfly stamp from the Papillon Potpourri set, inked it up with Pumpkin Pie ink and filled in that space. The sentiment is from Curly Cute and where there are butterflies, you know I will have at least one of the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit. I am definitely getting my $5's worth from the Reason To Smile set! Have a nice day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment