Friday, July 6, 2012

Jar Full of Love

It was another very hot day in the Chicago area yesterday, over 100 degrees and we were without air! Luckily we have a basement which was a fairly cool place to wait for the A/C repairman. I feel so bad for people who are without air conditioning and for those who have to work outside. The heat is reminding me of our Phoenix summers! Anyway, since I was downstairs, I played with some new SU items. This "jar full of love" card is for our son-in-law who is having hip surgery today. The jar and lid are part of the stampset, Perfectly Preserved which has matching Framelits and is in the new Holiday Mini. The hearts inside the jar are a combination of stamped, punched and embosslit hearts from a variety of current stamp sets/dies. The stamp set does include images of flowers, cherries, pears, apples and more. The jar is so darn cute and I see snowflakes, butterflies--a variety of little things depending on the season and/or occasion--in the jar. I will be posting more sneak peeks of great new products that are in the upcoming Holiday Mini which goes live on August 1st. Have a great day and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment