Thursday, July 19, 2012

Navy Butterflies

I was in the kitchen looking at the butterfly garden my husband and granddaughter planted which prompted me to make a couple very simple cards using the Pappillon Potpourri stamp set. The card to the left is a 3x3 thank you card, while the card to the right is an "any occasion" card. For both cards I "stamped off" using the En Francais background stamp. The solid butterfly on the 3x3 card is stamped directly on the stamped background while the butterfly on the larger card was stamped on a separate piece of cardstock and then punched out. Before adhering the butterfly using dimensionals, I sponged the edges of the butterfly using Night of Navy ink. As I am looking at the card right now, I need to add the little antennae to the butterfly! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment