Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Core'dinations & Tulle

Today's card is showcasing two products included in the Holiday Mini: Core'dinations cardstock and Scallop Tulle. The outside layers of Core'dinations cardstock are one color while the interior layer is a different color. I used the Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock on this card and after embossing and then lightly sanding it, the interior color of Crumb Cake showed through. The Crumb Cake accent was perfect for embellishing the card using a bit of the new Crumb Cake scallop edge tulle that is also in the Holiday Mini. I do like the cardstock but am not yet sold on the Crumb Cake tulle. It kind of reminds me of pantyhose--lol!!!! I think the Cherry Cobbler tulle will be more appealing to me! I will give you my opinion when I see it in person. By the way, this card would definitely require extra postage as the bow is quite dimensional. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment