Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Holiday Mini

Today I received a copy of Stampin' Up's Holiday Mini which I ordered to be mailed to myself--YEAH! That means that if you are a current customer of mine, you should be receiving your copy, too. The mini is filled with so many great products that my wish list is being broken down into categories (just like Cold Stone Ice Cream sizes): Like It or Love It or Gotta' Have It! You have seen sneak peeks of some of the Gotta' Have It items and if you keep watching my blog you will see what else was on my Gotta Have It list! If you do not receive a copy in the mail, I will have one for you the next time I see you. By the way, this mini is approximately 8 1/2 x 11~~bigger than in the past. Enjoy the rest of the day and if your copy is in the mailbox, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment