Monday, June 18, 2012

"Orange" You Sweet Z Fold Card

One of my favorite card styles is the "Z Fold" and we will be making the one pictured here at Cherie's class July 1st. The large orange slice is from the Mouthwatering stamp set while the little orange slices are from the Happy Hour set. The great thing about both stamps is that they can be oranges or lemons or limes and the large one can even be a slice of watermelon--all depending on the color you choose. Mine is an orange because I am doing a Rebus Card--a picture is used in place of a word. Hopefully everyone will know to read the card front as "Orange You Sweet" rather than "Aren't You Sweet" and think it is cute! Have a good day and keep cool!

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could come and Play with you! This looks like such a neat card! The orange is refreshing and I like that Z fold!
    I may need directions ...
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete