Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Hour

When I saw the Happy Hour stamp set in the new catalog, I had to have it. It reminds me of summer, Jimmy Buffett and fun times that our family enjoyed over the years. Between the new stamp set and Raspberry Ripple ribbon, cardstock and ink, here's a card for just about any happy occasion. Quick and easy for the first card, I wanted to "color" it up a bit for the next card. An assortment of Stampin' Up markers and cardstock~~Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Elegant Eggplant and Tempting Turquoise~~together with the little drink umbrella and straw did just that! The Happy Hour set is on page 36 of the catalog and consists of 5 drink images, 7 little drink "embellishments" and 5 greetings. I see many cards being created with this stamp set and I am going downstairs to make a couple now! Have a great day and stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Gail....this card is right up my alley! LOVE IT! Hope you are doing well!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete