Monday, May 7, 2012

A SU Demo Perk. . .

. . .is getting a look at the new catalog online! So after I "kind of read" this morning's Daily Herald, I ran into my office and started looking at the PDF version of the new cattie. After an initial "quick look & see" I got out my iPad and with a simple tap of the finger I was able to download the PDF version of the catalog and it is now on my iBooks shelf. Anyway, there are some pretty new products in the cattie, so come June 1st, I will place my first new catalog order. Shortly thereafter you will be seeing some pretty new images, sentiments and little embellishments on the creations I post here. In the meantime, I continue to enjoy and use items that are being carried over to the new cattie such as the Delightful Dozen stamp set and the black scallop dots ribbon used on this card. Mark your calendars for Saturday, June 9th as I will be having my New Cattie Open House. More details to follow soon. Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment