Sunday, May 6, 2012

New In Colors Comparisons~~Part 2

I will start this post mentioning my dear daughter, Jennifer! Thirty-seven years ago today my husband and I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. The beautiful baby girl is now a beautiful mom herself--Happy Birthday, Jenny! And now back to the In Colors! I previously posted a card using Midnight Muse. Here you can see how it compares to Night of Navy and Not Quite Navy. And last but not least, Primrose Petals is sandwiched between Rose Red and Melon Mambo. My favorite of the new In Colors would have to be Midnight Muse. I have a least favorite, but when Poppy Parade was introduced two years ago that was my least favorite. And what happened? I came to love it. So for now, suffice it to say that you won't be seeing too much of Summer Starfruit in my creations! Have a nice day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment