Friday, May 4, 2012

New In Colors For Father's Day

Today's card uses four of the five new In Colors: Summer Starburst, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple. I am still debating about whether or not to add a little Primrose Petals star but it seemed a little too pink for this man card--lol! I have the new cardstock and the ink, but I did not purchase any coordinating embellishments so I used brads from the Regals Collection. The brads do not match perfectly, but I do think they coordinate very nicely. I am thinking that with the addition of these new In Colors, when we color in images with our markers, we will be able to blend very nicely using different shades in the same color families. That is something I will definitely be trying. The stars were not punched with SU punches, but I wanted stars for this card. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set on page 167 of the Idea Book and Catalog. Now that we know the new In Colors, I look forward to seeing what Stampin' Up has in store for us in the new cattie. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment