Thursday, May 3, 2012

Midnight Muse

My new toys just arrived so I needed to share a card using one of Stampin Up's new In Colors. Actually, I used two of the new colors as the little butterfly is the new Starfruit color. The main ink and cardstock is the new In Color, Midnight Muse and I really like it. Later on I will do a comparison of blues as it looks a bit like Not Quite Navy. And how about the pretty stamp? That is one of the four scallop images in the hostess Four Seasons set. I stamped the entire image in Midnight Muse, but then used my markers to color in the little bird and nest image, punched it out using the 1 inch circle punch and adhered it to the image with dimensionals. Another new item is the banner cut using the smallest banner from the Bitty Banners Framelit set. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set so you get an idea as to the size of the little cute banner. That's it for now but I will post more creations using new product during the month of May. Enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment