Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scrapping With Summer Smooches

I have known for a while that Blogger is changing its format and I have been avoiding the change. But change can be good, so I am writing this post using the new format. I will see how it turns out--lol! I continue to work on catching up with my scrapping and what better paper to use than the sneak peek Summer Smooches paper. The colors in this collection are very bright and summery. They are colors that I would use individually, but not sure that I would combine so many colors on one project. So after staring at the patterns and the colors in this DSP pack, I decided that I would pick out two of the colors and work the layout from there. Daffodil Delight and Real Red work well together, but after cutting the paper and putting it on the base cardstock, I did add a little strip of Tempting Turquoise. Once I add photos to the scrap pages, I am sure that I will add a Tempting Turquoise embellishment or two to bring it all together. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment