Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pink & Yellow with a Little Orange

Today's card was made using reinkers on a baby wipe. I had decided that I was going to create a card for May's class using the baby wipe technique, but I needed to try it myself first. After gathering the supplies needed, I pulled out a baby wipe and the container of baby wipes had dried out! Would the technique still work if I spritzed the wipe with water? It did! Or at least I think it did. The colors I chose came together nicely and the flowers look very pretty. This technique works well with a solid image stamp, so I chose Greenhouse Garden with which to work. Not only does this set include a good solid image, it is a two-step stamp and I enjoy using two-step stamps and my Stamp-a-ma-jig. The colors used were Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette. The card still needs a sentiment, but that will come later. In the meantime, mark your calendars for the May 5th class and reserve a spot. Not only will you go home with some great cards, you will have fun, too! Speaking of fun, hope your day is fun-filled and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment