Friday, April 27, 2012

A Favorite Is Staying!

There are very many items retiring, but I was happy to see that one of my favorite SU items will be sticking around. That item is the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die. Not only does the die cut various butterfly sizes, it also embosses the butterflies at the same time. The little butterflies from this item have saved a lot of cards for me by covering up little "oops" made while stamping a card. Adhering the largest butterfly above a stamped sentiment on a card front was (and is) sometimes all that I needed to create a pretty card. I seldom need all five butterflies that are cut when using this die, so I have a little container in which I save the unused ones. As a matter of fact, the card in this post was made using different colors of butterflies--all from my "extras" container. So as I sort through my SU stuff setting aside those items that are being retired (some of which I am sad to see go), I look forward to seeing what nice little surprises Stampin' Up has for us in the new catalog. Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment