Saturday, April 21, 2012

Class Inquiry

Earlier in the week I received emails asking about my card classes--where, cost, what is included, what do they need to bring, etc. So in this post I will try to answer questions for anyone new to my blog. I usually hold one card class per month. I have a scraproom in my basement which is where the classes are held. (On occasion, I do hold private card classes if requested.) We usually make 3 cards and a favor/3D item. (The purse pictured in this post is the item we will be making on May 5th. It coordinates with the gingham checked card from an earlier post that we will also be making at that class.) The typical cost for a card class is $12.00 OR if you place a $30.00 Stampin' Up catalog order (before tax and shipping) the class is free. That fee includes all supplies (i.e., cardstock, embellishments, paper, etc.), the envelopes and the "recipe" for each card that is made in class. The exception is adhesive. I do ask that you bring your own adhesive. If you are attending a class for the first time and not sure about adhesives, don't worry about it as I do have adhesive here. No experience is necessary! I will tell you to bring your sense of humor as we do have fun. Classes usually last 2 hours, sometimes a little longer. Classes are for adults only, unless otherwise noted in the class descriptions on my blog or on my Stampin' Up website. If you plan on attending a class I do need to know so that I have supplies ready for each attendee. You are welcome to bring a friend, but again, a "reservation" is needed for that person. As I wrote above, I do private classes, too. Do you want to do something fun with a few of your friends but not sure what to do? A card class or a scrapbook class can be a nice way to interact with your friends. I run this type of get-together just as I do a card class except that the fee is $14 as adhesive is included at private classes. I hope this will help answer questions about classes. If you have further questions, please drop an email or give me a call. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment